VAISTO® CAT YELLOW
MUSH Vaisto® Cat Yellow (chicken-beef) is a complete meal perfectly suitable for cats of all ages. The cat menu contains all nutrients like Vitamin D, copper and iodine which are very important for kittens who deserve the opportunity to get good food from the start. Contains 5% bone and 3% liver.
Contains natural taurine from heart and lungs.
- MUSH Vaisto Cat® – a complete meal.
- Re-sealable bag and delectable meatballs of 25 g per meatball – easy to portion!
- Available in 800 g packages.
- 100% natural products. No additives, preservatives, or grains.
HOW MUCH DOES MY CAT EAT?
Your cat needs to eat 2–5% of its weight in raw food per day, depending on age and activity level. The portion pieces weigh about 25 grams eachand make it easy to portion the food. Divide the food into 2–3 meals for the adult cat and set aside uneaten food in the refrigerator. Do not leave food out in the heat if the cat does not eat everything. Kittens and pregnant/lactating cats need to eat more often and should be served food 4–6 times a day.
HOW DO I SERVE THE FOOD?
The food can be served thawed, frozen or in between. Some cats will not or cannot eat cold food, in such cases serve the food at room temperature but never heat the food in, for example, a microwave. Some nutrients are sensitive to heat and digestibility can change when heated.
GUIDANCE DOSING TABLE FOR NORMAL-ACTIVE CATS, CALCULATED AT 2.5% OF THE CAT’S WEIGHT.
The cat’s weight
Number of meatballs
|Kg||meatballs / day||Gram / day|
MUSH is both easy and safe to use. All you have to do is thaw and serve. We recommend that you thaw MUSH in the refrigerator in a box with a tight-fitting lid. If you thaw at room temperature, the product should be used within 12 hours. The products must not be thawed in the microwave: when the bones are heated, they become hard and sharp and can harm your dog.
Keep the product away from other foods. Store below -18 °C.
The product lasts 18 months from the date of manufacture.
Most of our beef come from Finnish family farms via our parent company Snellman’s meat procession centre which is located only a few kilometres away from the MUSH plant. Fresh ingredients are delivered to our factory every day from Snellman.
Snellman meets the high standards set by the Finnish Food Authorities for businesses in the areas of processing food products of animal origin, and ensures that the high standards in the animal welfare program are complied with. Farms are visited by veterinary and advisory teams several times a year to ensure that these standards are always met.
Did you know?
- Finnish beef production is one of the most low-carbon in the world. The amount of water required by Finnish beef production is half the global average.
- Finland’s statutory national salmonella control programme ensures that the incidence of salmonella is monitored right from the primary production farm (From Farm to Fork). Consequently, home-reared meat does not contain salmonella bacteria, which is a significant issue in terms of public health.
- Finnish cattle are not fed soya. Rape or turnip-rape are used as cattle protein feeds, as well as frequent food industry by-products like brewers’ grain and distillers’ dried grain.
Our chicken come mainly from Finland, but also from Sweden. When it comes to chicken products we follow the country specific regulations that stretch beyond EU legal requirements.
Did you know?
- Finnish and Swedish chickens are fed with 100% GMO free.