VAISTO® LIGHT GREEN
Beef – Chicken – Turkey
MUSH Vaisto® Light Green(Beef-Chicken-Turkey) is a complete raw feed for adult dogs that is excellent as a phase-in feed for dogs that are testing raw food for the first time. A slightly lower amount of bones and lower amount of beef rumen makes Vaisto Green suitable for dogs with a sensitive stomach, older dogs with slower digestion, and dogs who need to lose weight. Vaisto Green is a mild and tasty feed that even picky dogs usually love. Contains 6% bone and 6% liver.
Food that dogs are made to eat – raw feeding has never been easier! Just thaw and serve.
- MUSH Vaisto® – a complete meal.
- Meat, bones, and organs from three different animals provide variety and many amino acids and minerals.
- Re – sealable bag and delectable meatballs of 25g per meatball – easy to portion!
- Also available in large packs: 10 kg cartons with about 41 miniblocks of 245g each.
- 100% natural products. No additives, preservatives or grains.
The products are frozen raw, preserving the natural nutrients.
MUSH is both easy and safe to use. All you have to do is thaw and serve. We recommend that you thaw MUSH in the refrigerator in a box with a tight-fitting lid. If you thaw at room temperature, the product should be used within 12 hours. The products must not be thawed in the microwave: when the bones are heated, they become hard and sharp and can harm your dog.
Keep the product away from other foods. Store below -18 °C.
The product lasts 18 months from the date of manufacture
The dog’s weight
Normally active adult dog
|Kg||meatballs / day||Gram / day|
Most of our beef come from Finnish family farms via our parent company Snellman’s meat procession centre which is located only a few kilometres away from the MUSH plant. Fresh ingredients are delivered to our factory every day from Snellman.
Snellman meets the high standards set by the Finnish Food Authorities for businesses in the areas of processing food products of animal origin and ensures that the high standards in the animal welfare program are complied with. Farms are visited by veterinary and advisory teams several times a year to ensure that these standards are always met.
Did you know?
- Finnish beef production is one of the most low-carbon in the world. The amount of water required by Finnish beef production is half the global average.
- Finland’s statutory national salmonella control programme ensures that the incidence of salmonella is monitored right from the primary production farm (From Farm to Fork). Consequently, home-reared meat does not contain salmonella bacteria, which is a significant issue in terms of public health.
- Finnish cattle are not fed soya. Rape or turnip-rape are used as cattle protein feeds, as well as frequent food industry by-products like brewers’ grain and distillers’ dried grain.
Our chicken come mainly from Finland, but also from Sweden. When it comes to chicken products, we follow the country specific regulations that stretch beyond EU legal requirements.
Did you know?
- Finnish and Swedish chickens are fed with 100% GMO free.
Our turkey come mainly from Finland, but also from Sweden. When it comes to turkey products, we follow the country specific regulations that stretch beyond EU legal requirements.
Did you know?
- Finnish and Swedish chicken are fed with 100% GMO free.
Different types of oil that go into different products come from different countries. Camelina oil comes from Finland, sunflower oil from Germany, fish oil from Iceland and Extra Virgin Olive oil from Spain.