VAISTO® PUPPY ICE BLUE
Beef – Reindeer – Salmon
MUSH Vaisto® Puppy Ice Blue (beef-reindeer-salmon) is a complete meal developed specially for puppies that are still growing in height.
A perfect alternative for dog owners who want to give their puppy clean, natural food without additives from the very beginning. Give your puppy the best possible start in life! Contains 10% bone and 5% liver.
Here we have gathered information about feeding puppies which you may find useful whether you are a buyer or a breeder. (#)
Food that dogs are made to eat – raw feeding has never been easier! Just thaw and serve.
- MUSH Vaisto® – a complete meal.
- Meat, bones, and organs from three different animals provide variety and many amino acids and minerals.
- Re-sealable bag and delectable meatballs of 25g per meatball – easy to portion!
- Available in 800g packages.
- 100% natural products. No additives, preservatives, or grains
The products are frozen raw, preserving the natural nutrients
A puppy eats about 5 – 10% of its current body weight while growing, divided into 2 – 4 meals per day. A puppy around 8 weeks old eats about 10% divided into 4 meals, and then the percentage decreases as it grows. Keep track of your puppy’s body and energy: it should look full and happy, and should have a defined waist. It is good to keep the puppy slim while it grows so that the joints are not over loaded unnecessarily. As long as your dog is growing in height, we recommend that you give it the MUSH Vaisto Puppy.
In the tables below, we have compiled the average amount of food for puppies of different ages and breeds. Remember that this is only an approximate amount of food, what suits your puppy may deviate from the table. Keep track of how the puppy grows and keep it alert, happy and slim – adjust the amount of food accordingly.
MUSH is both easy and safe to use. All you have to do is thaw and serve. We recommend that you thaw MUSH in the refrigerator in a box with a tight-fitting lid. If you thaw at room temperature, the product should be used within 12 hours. The products must not be thawed in the microwave: when the bones are heated, they become hard and sharp and can harm your dog.
Keep the product away from other foods. Store below -18 °C.
The product lasts 18 months from the date of manufacture.
Most of our beef ingredients comes from Finnish family farms via our parent company Snellman’s meat processing centre which is located only a few kilometres away from the MUSH plant. Fresh ingredients are delivered to our factory every day from the meat procession centre of Snellman.
Snellman meets the high standards set by the Finnish Food Authorities for businesses in the areas of processing foodstuffs of animal origin and ensures that the high standards in the animal welfare program are complied with. Farms are visited by Veterinary and advisory teams several times a year to ensure that these standards are always met.
Did you know?
- Finnish beef production is one of the most low-carbon in the world. The amount of water required by Finnish beef production is half the global average.
- Finland’s statutory national salmonella control programme ensures that the incidence of salmonella is monitored right from the primary production farm (From Farm to Fork). Consequently, home-reared meat does not contain salmonella bacteria, which is a significant issue in terms of public health.
- Finnish cattle are not fed with soya. Rape or turnip rape are used as cattle protein feeds, as well as frequently food industry by-products like brewers’ grain and distillers’ dried grains.
We also get some of the beef from farms in Sweden that of course comply with the strict Swedish laws for Swedish meat production and animal husbandry.
Reindeer don’t know any borders since they walk free and eat natural food. Our reindeer meat comes from Lapland. The meat providers follow the animal protection laws, protect their reindeer against unnecessary suffering, and aim to create natural living circumstances.
Our salmon comes from Norway. The fish comply with the appropriate regulatory requirements for food safety.
Only vegetables that meet the requirements for food safety go into our products. Some vegetables that we use are by-products or leftovers from the food industry which gives us the opportunity to help reduce food waste. Our vegetables come also from Europe but only when it is not possible to source them from Finland.
Different types of oil that go into different products come from different countries. Camelina oil comes from Finland, Sunflower oil from Germany, Fish oil from Iceland and Extra Virgin Olive oil from Spain.
There are no reviews yet.