MUSH Vaisto Blue (beef-turkey-salmon) is an easy digestible (only bones from turkey and salmon) and low-calorie complete food for all adult dogs. Vaisto Blue has a very good balance of fatty acids and is therefore suitable for particularly dogs with skin and/or fur problems. Bones 8%, liver 5%.
Food that dogs are made to eat – feeding raw has never been easier! Just thaw and serve.
- MUSH Vaisto® – a complete meal.
- Meat, bones, and organs from three different animals provide variety and many amino acids and minerals.
- Resealable bag and flexible meatballs of 25 g – easy to portion!
- Also available in large packs: 3kg meatball bags, and 10kg carton with about 41 miniblocks of 245g.
- 100% natural products. No additives, preservatives, or cereals.
- The products are raw frozen, hence preserving the natural nutrients.
MUSH is both easy and safe to use. All you have to do is thaw and serve. We recommend that you thaw MUSH in the refrigerator in a box with a tight-fitting lid. If you thaw at room temperature, the product should be used within 12 hours. The products must not be thawed in the microwave: when the bones are heated, they become hard and sharp and can harm your dog.
Keep the product away from food. Store below -18 ° C.
The product lasts 18 months from the date of manufacture.
The dog’s weight
Normally active adult dog
|Kg||meatballs / day||Gram / day|
Most of our beef ingredients comes from Finnish family farms via our parent company Snellman’s meat processing centre which is located only a few kilometres away from the MUSH plant. Fresh ingredients are delivered to our factory every day from the meat procession centre of Snellman.
Snellman meets the high standards set by the Finnish Food Authorities for businesses in the areas of processing foodstuffs of animal origin and ensures that the high standards in the animal welfare program are complied with. Farms are visited by Veterinary and advisory teams several times a year to ensure that these standards are always met.
Did you know?
- Finnish beef production is one of the most low-carbon in the world. The amount of water required by Finnish beef production is half the global average.
- Finland’s statutory national salmonella control programme ensures that the incidence of salmonella is monitored right from the primary production farm (From Farm to Fork). Consequently, home-reared meat does not contain salmonella bacteria, which is a significant issue in terms of public health.
- Finnish cattle are not fed with soya. Rape or turnip rape are used as cattle protein feeds, as well as frequently food industry by-products like brewers’ grain and distillers’ dried grains.
We also get some of the beef from farms in Sweden that of course comply with the strict Swedish laws for Swedish meat production and animal husbandry.
Turkey comes mainly from Finland, but also from Sweden. When it comes to turkey ingredients, we follow the country specific regulations that stretch beyond EU legal requirements.
Did you know?
- Finnish and Swedish Turkey are fed with 100% GMO free.
Our salmon comes from Norway. The fish comply with the appropriate regulatory requirements for food safety.
Only vegetables that meet the requirements for food safety go into our products. Some vegetables that we use are by-products or leftovers from the food industry which gives us the opportunity to help reduce food waste. Our vegetables come also from Europe but only when it is not possible to source them from Finland.
Different types of oil that go into different products come from different countries. Camelina oil comes from Finland, Sunflower oil from Germany, Fish oil from Iceland and Extra Virgin Olive oil from Spain.