MUSH / Snellmanin Lihanjalostus oy
Business ID: 2212340-7
- MUSH is a Finnish family business founded in 2004. The company became part of the Snellman Group in 2011.
- In 2019, the company’s turnover was EUR 12.7 million.
- The staff comprises 67 employees.
- Only Finnish cattle, pigs, turkeys and chickens are used in MUSH BARF ® products. The salmon are from Norway.
- MUSH is the largest manufacturer of BARF products in the Nordic countries and one of the largest manufacturers of dog food in Europe.
- MUSH is a pioneer in BARF feeding in Finland and invests in research and product development.
- Besides Finland, resellers of MUSH BARF® products can be found in many other countries (Sweden, Germany, Norway, Hungary, Bulgaria, Switzerland).
Our story began in the 1980s with the dream of feeding dogs’ natural food. In the beginning, we were just a small family business that MUSH believed strongly in their cause – even when others didn’t. We have therefore worked hard to make this vision a reality.
We believe in naturalness and that the food that dogs and cats have eaten for tens of thousands of years is the most natural and best for them. Raw meat, viscera and bones keep them vibrant, strong and healthy. That is why we have built our operations around natural models.
Our factory is in Finland, in the middle of the Pietarsaari agricultural landscape. So the atmosphere of rural cities is an integral part of our brand. Our factory’s work culture encourages a positive attitude and cooperation. We have a strong focus on product development, and we always take the latest scientific research into account in our product development.